The Nike Mercurial Vapor IX Reflective Men's Firm-Ground Football Boot delivers high-speed control and lightweight explosiveness on the pitch. From the glove-like fit to the textured upper, every element is designed for elite-level play at top speeds. Innovative reflective graphics deliver enhanced visibility in low light conditions when you're streaking across the pitch.
ALL CONDITIONS CONTROL
All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control in wet or dry conditions.
The soft, textured upper moulds to the foot for a responsive fit and high-speed control. Allover microgrooves reduce air resistance and enhance touch on the ball.
Direct-inject blades cut through the pitch's surface for exceptional traction and explosive speed in any direction. The asymmetric Vapor traction pattern allows for instant acceleration and quick turns. The forefoot grip zone, inspired by track spikes, provides toe-off traction for extra bursts of speed, and a midfoot stud enhances acceleration and support for full-speed sprints.
SUPPORT AND STABILITY
The Mercurial Vapor IX features a full-length chassis combining two layers of glass-fibre composite that helps transfer energy directly to the studs, reducing pressure on the foot while adding support and stability.
- Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on short-grass pitches that may be slightly wet but rarely muddy
- Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility in low light
- Low-profile toe box to help you get under the ball for improved control
- Medial and lateral reinforcements for added support and lockdown
- Soft, minimalist heel counter to comfortably lock the foot in place
- Contoured, perforated sockliner for low-profile cushioning and reduced stud pressure