The Nike CR7 Mercurial Vapor IX Men's Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat delivers high-speed control and lightweight explosiveness on the field. From the glove-like fit to the textured upper, every element is designed for elite-level play at top speeds.
ALL CONDITIONS CONTROL
All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control in wet or dry conditions.
The soft, textured upper molds to the foot for a responsive fit and high-speed control. Allover microgrooves reduce air resistance and enhance touch on the ball.
Direct-inject blades cut through the field's surface for exceptional traction and explosive speed in any direction. The asymmetric Vapor traction pattern allows for instant acceleration and quick turns. The forefoot grip zone, inspired by track spikes, provides toe-off traction for extra bursts of speed, and a midfoot cleat enhances acceleration and support for full-speed sprints.
SUPPORT AND STABILITY
The Mercurial Vapor IX features a full-length chassis combining two layers of glass-fiber composite that helps transfer energy directly to the cleats, reducing pressure on the foot while adding support and stability.
• Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass fields that may be slightly wet but rarely muddy
• Low-profile toe box to help you get under the ball for improved control
• Medial and lateral reinforcements for added support and lockdown
• Soft, minimalist heel counter to comfortably lock the foot in place
• Contoured, perforated sockliner for low-profile cushioning and reduced cleat pressure
Rarely do prodigies exceed their overwhelming expectations. A prolific winner and record-setter at every level, Cristiano Ronaldo is an obvious exception. From his first pro contract at age 10 to multiple Player of the Year honors, Ronaldo has dominated the world's biggest stages with speed, savvy and a scorer's touch.