Made for the attacking goalscorer, the Nike Hypervenom III Elite Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat is designed to increase shot velocity and enable dynamic changes of direction on short-grass fields.
FULL FLYKNIT CONSTRUCTION
Innovative Flyknit wraps your foot fully, combining areas of high breathability, stretch and support for the ultimate second-skin fit.
Ultralight, super-strong cables wrap the midfoot and integrate with the laces to provide stability during side-to-side movements.
Engineered texture in the strike zone helps optimize shot velocity.
- Tongueless design helps reduce distractions
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the ball control area and strike zone
- Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot
- Interior heel counter cups your foot for secure lock-down
- Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass fields
- Shown: Racer Blue/Black/Volt/Metallic Silver
- Style: AJ3805-400
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.